Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Weekends

I had a great weekend 'cause I actually rested the whole weekend..... Last saturday it was my bro's bday.... Then he planned to have a party and actually invited all his friends from highschool and his friends from work... Actually, I had school on a saturday and I went home around 3:30 then my mom assign me to cook the carbonara and the buttered chicken..... After I finished to cook the carbonara, I directly cooked the buttered chicken... While cooking the buttered chicken, I met an accident... As I was getting the chicken from the boiling oil, I accidentally dopped the chicken then tumalsik ang oil sa kamay ko.... huhuhuhu... Ngaun may paso na ako sa kamay.... I directly get a toothpaste and pinahid ko siya sa kamay ko... Ang hapdi talaga.... huhuhuhuhu... BUt, I must move on...

My bro's party started at around 7:00 in the evening.... I didn't participated on the party because I am busy watching pacifier on my computer.... My brother-in-law is calling my name because he invited me to join them because they were drinking..... I said "pass" because I must finished the movie so I can catch up with the trend... The movie end so I decided to join them... I got drunk and imagine I sang the the whole videoke list on our cd... I even dance and they laughed at me because they told me that I am really drunk... The party end up at around 2:00 in the morning... I slept and woke up around 10 in the morning...

As I woke up, I directly go to the refrigerator and look for some food... Luckily, there is a carbonara left on our refigerator... Then, I watch tv and rested the whole day... I haven't experience this feeling since I arrived from iloilo last last week.... I feel relaxed and I feel that I am stress fre(for now)... I hope this won't be the end... I love this weekend because I used to enjoy life and even get party!!!! woohhh... I think I had an hang over!!! wahhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home