Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Friday, April 13, 2007

Graveyard Shift

Last wednesday lunch we had a meeting on which who will be assign for the first time graveyard shift. Luckily I was one of them.. nyahahaha... Our first graveyard shift was on thursday 1-9am.. I had the hard time to adjust my body clock.. It was soo damn tiring.. I end up drinking 2 cups of coffee... whew! Second day of graveyard was quite fun but i was so tired. Because i haven't slept the whole day cause it's sooo damn hot, so i end up yawning the whole time... errr.. 3rd day of my graveyard shift and the last day of the week for us.. I was able to adjust my body clock. Cause i have enough sleep.. wahahahaha... And our shift will just end at 5:30am. so gotta go.. im awt and gudnyt... hahahahaha... ^_^

2 Comments:

Blogger Lone wolf said...

lolz i bet your gonna adjust your body clock back to normal again this weekend break then adjust it again at monday-tuesday XD hahaha go go go!!! "kaya natin toh ^o^"

3:50 PM  
Blogger ninz said...

uu nga kaya natin 'to 2 weeks to go pa... huhuhuhu

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home