Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Office arrangements.... Late....

whatttt... i am late again from work.. well, what's new bah... hehehehehe.. upon my arrival in the office i barely notice that the chairs has been arranged. whattt.. my rolling chair is gone... sh*T... they change it with the stiff one... upon looking on the new arrangements, i am not happy and it turms me to hate that Umbrigde woman here in the office.. she makes our life miserable... hahays... well, what can i say whatta life...

i am happy because i finished the harry potter book 6, yeah i know i am late with the trend but it's ok cause after all it's been 1 month since the launching of the book 7. so i am not that late... hahahahaha. yesterday i received my first bill on my internet connection. my bill for july-august is 299.75.. wow... not that much... but i have to pay that before august 15.. what?!!!?!?!?! our salary is on the 21... luckily my father offer to pay the bill... hahahahahaha... i know i'm such a brat.. but i have to save money since kadayawan(a feast for thanking the God's for a good harvest) is fast approaching.. hahays.... it's already 7 am and i haven't started my work... hahahahaha...

that's it.. bye.. happy reading on my boring life... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home