Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Thursday, February 21, 2008

blog update!

this been awhile since i updated my blog... what's new with me... i say nothing! lol.. just to update my blog, I will tell you what happen with the pass few days and weeks.. Last week was valentines day, nothing new since i've been single for quite sometime.. so i didn't bring a partner for our company's dinner date.. it was fun though cause i have spend my valentines with my officemates.. Next, bad thing happen in our family that week , because my mom had an attack... she was admitted having hypoglycemia, it means her blood sugar went low... it was bad since she was having a hard time waking up.. her body went stiff and my aunt did her best to make my mom wake up, thanks be to God that she woke up... they went to San Pedro Hospital and they injected her liquid sugar so that her blood sugar will be stable.. I was crying when I went to the hospital thinking I am not yet ready to loose my mom.. Then seeing her ok at the hospital, I was really happy and cry telling her that I won't allow her to leave me... Well, it was a fun week with a taste of drama... That's life...

This week has been good to me... lol.. We changed shift... Where now the morning peeps.. My body had adjusted on the nigt shift... I can sleep 8-10hrs in day time.. So I have to adjust on the day shift... I slept 6-8 hrs cause my shift will start on 6am and it will end 3:36pm.. I can go home and watched tv.. I haven't watch tv lately.. So right now I've been addicted to American Idol... I have to go home early on wednesday and thursday so I can watched my bets singing.. Right now as far as I know my bets on American Idol did a great job... Today is the judgement day... They will cut 2 boys and 2 girls... So whose your bet on American Idol! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home