Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Friday, October 26, 2007

Mystery Call

Last night i was so shocked cause someone gave me a mysterious call.. what the?! I just finished install skype so i directly login so that if ever the owner of the company will skype me i can be in contact. At around 3 am, drowsiness strikes without even noticing it, i slept.. After 30 mins of nap a message on skype pop-up, asking y am i online... then i told him "night shift naman gud ko".. then he asked if he can call me, then i asked him back "ikaw?".. After my reply he call, then the call was dropped.. He then asked me "dropped? why?".. Then I tell him, "you dropped the call, it wasn't me".. So he called again.. Frankly, I was so surprise to hear his voice again.. A familiar voice way back then... :D.. the conversation lasted 12 mins... A relieve that I was aiming a long time ago.. Then after the call, we chat... I told him all the pain he was giving me.. Then he told me that he was so sorry for hurting me? It's too late to apologize, a song that was played awhile ago.. The message must be convincing, but a friend told me it's good to face life without any grudge from someone... So my last words for him was "Thanks for the Memories".... :D At least now, I can laugh about it.. The pain was gone, living life to the fullest... Awww...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Paulo Saravia said...

i know a guy that you know, that is your past thats on the night shift.

6:01 PM  
Blogger ninz said...

waaaa... ato2 lng to...

5:19 AM  
Blogger miles0282 said...

si bad word ba yan?

8:10 AM  
Blogger ninz said...

yes.. c bad word... waaaa.. :D

9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How sweet naman! Hehehe.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home