Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Thursday, February 28, 2008

stop blaming me....

one of my x-officemate skype me and told me that skype will be banned from their work... not only skype but also ym... i was not shocked by the decision of the management... what am i shocked about is the reason why they banned their employees from using it... the reason was "me".... it was funny on the first try but others keep blaming me for their mishap, and it was quite irritating now.... i'm not an emo person, but sometimes i get affected on what others is saying about me... especially when is not true... im not recruiting anyone, i just tell them that we have a job opening... but i didn't say that you have to apply on our company... it's a different thing... i am hurt cause their blaming me... i didn't do anything... if a person is not happy with his/her company don't blame it to other person, blame it to the company itself.... from this day on i wont allow anyone point a finger on me... i maybe a nice person but im mean when im mad... so guys, stop blaming me... it maybe a joke but sometimes people get affected with it... like me...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Paulo Saravia said...

It isnt the same? hmmm... all I have to say is "Because of you!" Paulo Santos song... Im done, i didnt get my share of blaming you. hahahha. Joke lang Nins! Peace

3:48 AM  
Blogger ninz said...

uu paolo it isnt the same... go ahead blame me... im not affected anymore... there's a lot of things in this world that's worth my time...

4:26 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

bawal ang pork, bawal ang beans...hehehehhee =))

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home