Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Monday, August 20, 2007

Kadayawan! Happy Kadayawan!

Hi there! Last friday we had our break from work. It's Kadayawan.. hahahaha... So me and my officemates decided to go out and have fun.

First destination: Fair Lanes..
We played bowling. Me and ozzie are paired and luckily we had a tie our score 71. Ozzie was amazed cause I was the first who scored spare from the group.. :P After everybody where paired we decided to duel in groups.. so first group php vs. .net developers. it didn't shocked us that we won from those guys, cause we know we're good... hahahahaha... after the game we look really tired and drained, so we decided to go and eat some dinner.

Second destination: Taps
We haven't ordered yet cause there's a lot of people over there(uly's translation). hehehehehe... Unfortunately, ozzie, uly and jay we're pissed off with the waiter and waitress cause there so slow in giving us our orders. BUt the end of the day or should I say night we had our stomach full. Having us quit the next destination. That is to eat durian.

Everybody call it a night cause we're so drained and tired. Me and uly went to mcdo cause I have to buy some pasalubongs to my mom. Uly just accompanied me at mcdo cause he had to go home cause he's tired and sleepy daw... hahahahaha...

After taking out some orders at mcdo i decided to go home. Then I got a text from rey telling me to stop cause they're going to usp to watch Kamikazee. But the rain forbids me to come, so i decided to go home and rest.

My third destination: Home
When I went home i directly turned on my pc so the thing that i downloaded will continue downloading... and it was finished and i started to watch the 2nd episode of what about brian. I really like this series. And now i'm on the 3rd episode and i will start downloading tomorrow. yahoo!

Off the topic...
Alain, malapit na aka matapos sa harry npotter book 7. hahahahahaha... makilig ako kay ginny and harry... hahahahahaha.. wla lng..

Ciaow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Des Animaux said...

ano ba yan... dinamay pa ako... tsk3x... bad tlga tong c superfaye oie... tsk3...

wala na tayong paguusapan tungkol sa iyong ghost whisperer... hehe... ^_^

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home