Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grieving..... Alone....

It's been awhile since my last post... My friend ask me why im not updating my blog is because i dont know what to write.. hmmmm... as the title says i should write some updates.... let me start.. im still grieving because my mom just passed away, it was never easy to accept it... i cant see her and feel her physically... but like what others says, its better she left cause her suffering will end and she is in better place right now... but i still miss her... christmas is fast approaching and it's sad cause my mom is not with us anymore... i really miss her... i still woke up in the middle of the night crying cause i really do miss her... i just hate it when everybody ask you "are you ok?" and i lie and say "yes i am".... but the truth is "im not" im still grieving...

Then a friend ask me to go back to work.. go back to the previous company that i work with... im having a hard time to decide... i want to go back because the offer is really good... but am i ready to be expose with a group of people... im contented with where am i right now... alone in my room facing my computer and playing some games... but an aunt of my friend told me that i shud go back to work so i can be expose and just have fun... like i did before... right now, i accept the offer.. i hope i did the right decision... but the question is "am i ready to face the world again" and "am i really ok?".... still undecided what answer am i going to give....

2 Comments:

Blogger miles0282 said...

I haven't undergone an experience where I lose someone very close to me...so I won't pretend that I know what you are going through....

But we all go through difficult tribulations in life and even though you hurt so much you don't abandon life.

Being with other people will help you rediscover life.

Don't dwell on the past and making it drag you down...think about the future and think whatever you chose to do in life your mom will always be there and will be happy for the small victories in your life.

(hay drama kaayo ko dili bagay. Cheer up Ninz!)

8:23 PM  
Blogger mmBacus said...

It's always fine to say that you're not okay, 'coz it's the truth, and people will understand you. Siyempre, someone who's very precious to you died, kinsa ba naman ganahan ana? Grieving is normal, some people grieve even for years.

Dili lang ko mag-ingon ug daghan about it, since none of my loved ones passed away pa (and i'm praying that dugay pa nako sila makauban). But tama pud, start getting along with other people again. Your mom will surely not be glad to see you so down, and alone. Having fun doesn't mean to totally forget all about her. It's just reliving yourself, accepting things, and moving forward. Ma-lolosyang ka nyan if magpipirmi ka sa bahay. hehehe...

it'll be hard, but somehow, i know you can manage. you're a strong person. ingatz always.

by the way, ninang ka ha...

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home