Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Good Times... Early at work..

I was early at work... whew! hehehehehe... masaya ako kasi early ako... early din kasi ako natulog kagabi and i've finished the harry potter book 7... aha! Pero tinatamad na ako... hahahaha.. So to lift up my spirit, I'm currently listening to good times with Mo Twister.. I love listening to good times cause i love their topics. Especially on thursday cause Miguel "the kid" on the show has his segment every thursday... I love this kid cause he thinks like 20+ but stuck on a 6th grade body... hahays, how i wish that all the boys here in the office thinks like miguel... hahahaha..

Good Times Topic 1:
Which do you prefer "Boys who dance or Boys who sings". Andi9 said she likes boys who dances cause for her it seems sexy. Yeah! For me, I also like boys who dances.. Especially when they do something on their lips... It's so god damn sexy... Many people thinks that they are maangas or filing. But for me it sexy and dagdag pogi points.. hahahahaha.. Kayo which do you prefer?

Good Times Topic 2:
What do you think about traffic report? Do you want to call it a bad report... Tama nga naman, who need traffic report? When I was in college my philo teacher told us that those traffic report in manila sucks... Cause how can other people relate on their traffic.. For example, dito sa davao how can we relate sa traffic sa manila.. Pakialam natin sa traffic ng manila.. hahahahaha..

Good Times Topic 3:
When did you know the meaning of the word "virginity". For me hindi ko alam.... Like miguel(by the way his on the 6th grade) i know the meaning of virginity when we discussed in school about virgin mary... The first time I heard the name, I ask my mom is virgin the first name of mary... hahahahaha... I know so dorky, but that's it. When we had our sex education in school, dun ko na nalaman ang deeper meaning ng word na virgin.. hehehehehehe..

I'm currently listening to good times.... They had a consequence for Andi... and i don't if Andi can make it, since she so shy to make it.. Mojojojo is teasing her to do it... Well, let see if Andi can make it...

Ciaow! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home