Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Busy... Disturb..

This week has been very busy for me. I started working now and we are preparing for our overnight on November 1. Been back to working and its really stressful. I have to wake up early then i have to go home late.. :( . i was adjusting with the system, that i have to wake up at around 8am so i can prepare for work. When i was not working anymore, i handle my own time, now its different. Well first week of work was been busy but it was quite fun too. I see familiar faces but frankly i don't feel welcome. lol. i feel out of place. i don't know what i feel, maybe i just let myself not be in the crowd. still adjusting? i really don't know. one thing what i hate working, is when i go home. i go home empty. mom is not there anymore to check up on me. :( . no more conversations with my mom. it makes me miss her more. i thought this will help me to move on, i hope it will still help me to move on. But good thing my sister is there for me, she's checking up on me. I just don't want to feel alone. I never used to be alone. but when mom was gone, i let myself feel alone. ironic right? i really don't know.. im confused and still fixing myself with the lose of my mother. And its all souls day, i really dont want to go home when we visit mom in the cementery. I feel safe there, cause i know she's there. I just hope ill be ok and able to move on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi ninz, good to know that you are also into blogging... somehow, that's who i felt when i was on my first day.. good thing now, that i have able to adjust...

sagdi lang oi, ma ok ra lagi na imo pakiramdam.. natimingan lang man gud ikaw ra isa sa iwebware..tapos medyo layo ka namo and also night shift pud mi.. lalo na karon halos kami tanan.. ehehhehehe

12:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi ninz, good to know that you are also into blogging... somehow, that's who i felt when i was on my first day.. good thing now, that i have able to adjust...

sagdi lang oi, ma ok ra lagi na imo pakiramdam.. natimingan lang man gud ikaw ra isa sa iwebware..tapos medyo layo ka namo and also night shift pud mi.. lalo na karon halos kami tanan.. ehehhehehe

12:34 PM  
Blogger Dearly Loved said...

OP? Feeling mo lng yan.. :P .. Ganyan lng yata pagfirst week mo pa lng sa ofis. Ganyan din feeling ng mga new comers dati.. dba alms? ihihi..

Join ka sa team bldg. this saturday ha? (chuckle) .. See yah!

7:38 AM  
Blogger mmBacus said...

Hi Ninz! Iwebware diay ka? Well, it's good to know na naa ka dira. I understand if you feel very stressed with the workload, naagian ko na na. hehe...Naa pa ba si Doods dira? If he's still there, then you don't have to worry, you're in good hands....^_^

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home