Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Insomia or Chronic Stress? Whatever!!!

Last monday night i had a hard time sleeping. I was still awake at 4am... what?!! yes, and 30 minutes later my alarm clock will alarm... I put off my alarm clock and close my eyes, then my dad wake me up, ask me what time my shift starts at work. I told him 6 am, and i don't have enough sleep.. My dad was feeling sorry for me, so he told me that i should take the day off and sleep. My dad told my mom about my problem, and my mom told me to drink milk, but that time i was so sleepy to drink milk so i decided to sleep. hehehehehehe.. Around 10 am i wake up, feeling dizzy my mom told me that i have a check up with my cousin who happened to be a psychologist. So, my cousin interview me about my job, my daily routine, etc... etc... Then after that, I ask for some sleeping pills, she told me i don't need one. How can sleeping pills cure chronic stress? What?!?!?! Chronic what? She told me that i might be stress from work.. Maybe or maybe not.. I don't know.. Baka may insomia ako... I don't know what to do...
Basta what she told me to do this stuff:
1) take a bath 1 hr before going to bed..
2) drink milk
3) read a book or listen to music
4) DON'T think too much about work...

Sana as the day go by I can sleep well... hahays... T_T

2 Comments:

Blogger miles0282 said...

si jess ang cause ng pagiging insomiac mo!

7:26 PM  
Blogger ninz said...

hehehehehe.. sabi pa niya: "don't get sick because of me ha"...

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home