Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Monday, September 10, 2007

Betrayal... Resigning?

Have you ever felt betrayed? me, i have! I don't know if I have the right to get angry or not. The norms and emotions are still in conflict. I still don't understand how to respond on this situation. Upon checking my mail, I have received a new email from our groups(it's on yahoo groups). There's this interesting topic that some of my classmates back in college have discussed. Upon reading my mail, I was shocked cause some of the topics were about me. I was really shocked and pissed off. I'm here in the office betrayed by some other elements and still that email is connected by that element. What have I done. I'm the one that was betrayed and still being pushed down. Damn you people! Now, you decided if i have the right to be angry!?

Yesterday I've passed my resignation letter and our HR manager won't accept it. But i still have to convince my Operation Manager that I will resign to this company. While talking to our HR manager i felt like bursting into tears. I can't even look our HR manager since he was too kind to tell me not to resign. But i have made up my mind. Now, I'm waiting for our Operation Manager so we can talk about my resignation letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home