Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Friday, December 05, 2008

So damn happy!!!

I'm so damn in love with you
I can't concentrate to what I am doing
My heart even beats so fast that I'm not able to catch my breath.

I'm so desperate with your touch, your hug, and kisses.
I'm addicted with your lips.
Though it's just a short period of time we've been kissing,
I can't get it out of my head.
I yearn to kiss you.


If I only have the power to stop the time, I would have done it.
You drowned me with your love.
When you're not around, I keep on imagining that you are beside me.
But still it's different when you're here with me.

No one could explain how happy I am to have you.
Everyday I wake up with a smile in my face.
I thank you for making me happy.
And I want you to know that I am super duper in love with you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dearly Loved said...

So in love huh!? (woot)

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home