Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Broken Pieces...

I feel like a broken pieces shattered in an empty room. Want to know why, I have this stupid damn ass officemate who keep telling everybody that he was the reason why am i resigning. Stupid right? He's too arrogant or he's just a damn ass. Luckily, I have this nice officemate whose there for me. She's been there defending me. Time like this, at my deepest moment of my life, I can say that I have found who are my real friends.

I let my bestfriend read the suspicious email that I have received yesterday, all she said was "uu nga. gnalibak ka nila bes.." She was really pissed off cause she knows that I really treat them as one of my friends. And another thing that lifted my spirirt is when my bestffriend commented."unsa man na cla uy, mga tigulang na ing-ana ghapon.." hehehehehehe.. Which is true, they are the older ones in our batch and damn they are the most immature. Hey guys, grow up! All I have to say is inggit lng cla... hehehehehehehe..

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I regret being loyal to you when I said I won't browse through your blog again.

And besides Nina, HE's no point of comparison at all. Nobody listens to his ego static talks.

4:32 PM  
Blogger mmBacus said...

We're on the same boat pala Ninz. hehehe...Sagdi sila, gwapa ka...hehehe.

I heard you resigned. I know 'coz we'll be officemates soon. hehehe...well, good luck to you!

Link kita sa blog ko ha. hehehe

12:22 AM  
Blogger mmBacus said...

oops! Melay pala here. hehe

12:23 AM  
Blogger ninz said...

@jessie -- thanks jess.. Group "A" rocks.. hahahaha...

@melay -- yeah, mag-resign naku.. officemates na ta mel.. hahaha.. thanks...

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home