Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Gifts I got this christmas!!


These are the gifts that I received this christmas.. Shirts are given to me by my sister and my dad. The cellphone holder was given to me by my dear friend Joie John... Thanks Kuya JJ!!! The Secret Garden Deluxe collection was given to me by Grace, she's my kabarkada since highschool. Veronica Mars season 3 dvd and twilight was my gift to myself. lol. I've been waiting almost a year to get a copy of Veronica Mars season 3 and when I saw it, I directly grabbed a copy of it. yahoooo!!!! Then twilight book, I was looking for it in the bookstore but unfortunately no copy was available. To my desperate moves I ordered it on ebay.ph it cost me 750. My freinds says it's too expensive, but what the hell, the feeling of having a copy of twilight book was worthless.. char!!! Then stitch, we have our christmas party in the office and the one who pick my name just gave me 300 bucks.. how sweet! thanks ken! hahahaha.. Then i remember I saw this stitch stuff toy at Victoria and it just cost 295... lol.. It's really cute, so I bought it with kenneth's 300 bucks. It's like kenneth's gift for me... hahahahaha...

Lastly, the most precious gift I got was a phone call from my special someone.. char lng!!! Greeted me Merry Christmas and saying sweet words over the phone... hahays... It was the best gift ever!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dearly Loved said...

cute stitch!!.. hihihi

5:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, special someone. who that?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Des Animaux said...

hahaha... nanawag gyud diay nins. kuyawa oi. :D

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home