Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Mom's Bday!

Last Saturday was my mom's bday. It was a 1 week preparation for us. My bro, sis and my dad help me planned of giving my mother a big birthday party. It was a successful event for us. Since, we saw our mother happy that day, it's a big achievement.

But that day many things have come my way, there's this: one of my client posted a new message on the basecamp and complaining that she can't see the final order list of her products and another thing is the videoke that we rented is not available for that day. What?! At around 2pm I went to the office to fix the bug reported by the client then 30mins later i left the office to pick up the balloons we ordered and i need to buy a cake. whew! On my way to victoria plaza, I saw this ad "videoke for rent"! I was really happy to see that ad, and I directly save the phone number on my cellphone. I bought a cake and then went to pick up the balloons. I directly went home, then I called up the videoke for rent, luckily they have available videoke and they will deliver it at 5pm.

With all the things that I went through that day, I am happy to see that my mom was really happy on her day! Happy Birthday Mama! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home