Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Monday, September 24, 2007

What the F**ck!

Last saturday, I went out with some of my officemates. It's my pre-despidida party... wahahahaha.. A lot of things happened that night, many confessions to tell and a lot of beer drinking... I'm happy to spend my saturday night with my true friends(wla lng c ares).. I will surely missed these guys, leaving my friends behind is a sad story. I am happy leaving the company for better future, but the saddest part I'm leaving the happy memories behind for me to start all over again. I'm sure with the use of skype I'm still in contact with them, but like what my friend told me, it's much better if you see the person in personal. hahays.. 2 weeks of emo and 1 day for fun.. hahahahaha.. I really hate goodbyes.

3 Comments:

Blogger miles0282 said...

its not good bye nu! we can see each other pa rin naman (hello as if breakan kita or inaway kita so why would i not see you again! hahaha)

Sad naman talaga pero lets toast to new beginnings!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Ryan M said...

Cuz baby goodbye doesnt mean forever, let me tell you goddbye doesnt mean will never be together again... Hehehe.. Mao ba ng kantaha na? basta...
Im not pretty much close sa imo no kay bag o pa man pud ta nagkaila og sa luyo sa gamay natong panag uban ako nakita na medyo at home then ako sa environment dri.. Pero Ninz things come and go so... Be strong enough to face another chapter in your life..
Tana makasabay ko ninyo sa inyo mga laag kay destination nako dri work-home, home-work.hehehehe
Bitaw Its very ok.. Life is not a matter of chances but a matter of choice. So choose to be happy or just tulog2x sa pansitan hangtod basulan nato pag tigulang nato.. heheheh. Taasa sa comment oi... Mura pud ko og true... ;-)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Paulo Saravia said...

I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know
That I care
And I'll miss you.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home