Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Monday, October 15, 2007

First day of work!

Yesterday marks my first day of work... I woke up early, but not that early since my work will start at 9am... Getting ready to go to work, I received a text message from alain asking what route is he taking.. Then I replied that he must take route 11 and I texted him that we will meet at the gate of brokenshire school. From my misfortunes that day, I end up landing at brokenshire hospital... :D.. So, I texted him that I might be late cause I have to walk from the hospital to the school. What an exercise! :D... So we meet at the gate and asked the guard where's the IT incubation, the the guard asked us what number of the van. "I don't know!", then the guard asked us whose our contact person, then I told him it's maam glenda. Luckily we were able to go inside the campus. Then upon reaching the IT incubation, we have to walk about 1km, now I call it a morning exercise. Whew! Now, reaching the van, we saw alvin j smiling. We went inside the van, it has 6 stations with flat screen monitors. Yeah! We even have the fastest internet connection.. hahahaha.. What strike me the most is the memo. God, I really miss Maam L. The memo states that whoever get a perfect attendance every month gets a 1000 bonus on it's last payment. What the! This really lifted my spirit.. The next one states that whoever get a referral gets 1000 per person. Do you want to apply: "Call me" :D.. Back to business, the owner skpye us, getting to know each other and he gave us our company email address.. He even gave us our first assignment and we will have a quiz today.. Sounds fun! Now, I have to review, he might skype me in a minute now.
Ciaow! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home