Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Last day of work! adieu..

So long farewell, I hate to say goodbye... This day marks my last day of work. Leaving the place that has been a part of my life for almost 1 year and 2 months is the sad part. Learning to love the people I work with and leaving then for good makes me hate the word "goodbye". Here are the list of the people I will truly miss:

My Lunch and dinner buddies:
* Ares - I will miss this guy. He's like my human teddy bear.. Luv yah ares!
* Melissa - my chatmate and i guess my bestbud in the office. we share a lot of secrets and i will surely miss talking to someone like you.

My A groupmates:
*Jessica - a.k.a Bea Alonzo.. My BFF no.1.. I will miss you bugging me.. Thanks for the advice and the friendship... Beer Buddy..
*Paulo - a.k.a John Lloyd.. My BFF no.2... Mastermind of the A group.. I will also miss you bugging me..
*Tino - a.k.a Sam Milby?I'll miss your jokes and advices.. Gooduck Man!
*Lelit - help me realize that the real world sometimes sucks! but the beauty of it you can make your life fun with a bottle of cold beer. Cheers to that! :D

My fantastic four buddies:
*Ozzie - my love team. thanks for the memories... I will surely miss you.. Miss having coffee with you... Remember we're always on the dark side.. Thanks my boo..
*Uly - proxy love team... My seatmate for almost 6months.. I'll miss talking with you about movies and stuff.. I not sure if I miss you teasing me with.... You know who... :P
*Thea - I'll miss having a free ride home... :D.. Take care girl!

The man in my life...(Woah!)
*Sir Doods - thanks for letting us have fun during work.. Your music rocks! I'll surely miss talking some stuff with you and exchanging musics...
*Sol - my first love team in the office but my charms don't have effects on him... ana you! hmpf! miss your silence and those cute smile... awww..
*Mitch - the auto ignored man.. sir mitch! :P
*Ryan - Dr. Love! :D thanks for everything. I'll miss having small chat at the pantry while waiting for the salary. :D
*Rey - "George".. your the man! miss having little talk on the pantry..

My New Found Friends
*Rodney - what can i say "Igat ka!" :P
*Tere - thanks for hiring cute boys for me.. :P
*Rodel - thanks for the libres and the advices. I'm cool man!
*Maam Weng - fave namin ang real girl na song... :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll make sure you cry before this week ends... :)

Will sure miss bugging you nins.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Paulo Saravia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Paulo Saravia said...

no goodbyes! look outside your office window, ill still be there to bug you. Sundoon ghapon ka namo!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home