Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Thursday, October 18, 2007

jeepney funny story

It will take me 45 mins to ride a jeep to my new work.. Solution to the boredom, listening to music.. Unfortunately, I left my mp3 player at the office, so i have no choice but to listen to the jeepney's music or listen to the passengers chit-chat.. i really hate taking calls while riding on the jeepney, its so shameful. Lesson learned, don't take phone calls on jeepney cause you might be feature on my blog.. :D Here's the story.. There's this one lady passenger taking a phone call:

lady passenger: hello? woi, here na me sa jeep...
(i guess the caller didn't hear her)
lady passenger: here na me bah sa jeep...
(now, i started to smile)
lady passenger: uy, you submit the pictures ha...
(the caller didn't hear her again)
lady passenger: the pictures bah, you submit it to me...
lady passenger: ay naku, napa-oa naman you....
(what?!! now i started to laugh)
lady passenger: wait sa ha, manong here na may bayad..
(ai naku.. oa naman you! hehehehe..)
lady passenger: manong, sa um lang yan ha...
....................................................
(here is the funny part.. and the lady passenger still talking on the phone)
lady passenger: uy, babay na here na me..
lady passenger: manong, baba na me....

hai naku! hindi ko alam if i should laugh or be pissed off with that girl... hay naku.. out na me... hahahahahaha.... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home