Website Design
Google
UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Office

Yesterday marks my 2nd day here in my new job.. As usual i have my morning exercise, cause as what i said on my last post we have to walk about 1km to the IT incubation. When I walk in to the office I saw alain, wow early bird... Then I saw my new officemate.. He told us that there will be a possibility that we will move to our new office.. So we are all excited.. He also told us that he have to go home since since he's on the night shift... Then after awhile he came back, telling us that glenda texted him and the office is available... He has to moved in the new office to check if the internet connection is ok, so we help him pack his pc and he then went to the new office... At around 10am the owner skype us and ready for the test... We were all laughing cause we are speaking bisaya, and the owner was so cool... After the quiz, we were given a new tasks... The tasks that was given to us was given already by our head, so it was easy for us to review.. Then, in the afternoon boredom strikes back... So alvin ask alain about his personal life.. We are all laughing and teasing each other.... It was actually fun, then dirk arrived and told us that we have to pack all the things cause we are moving to the new place.. We are all tired... Moving to the new office, means new beginning... It's quite big and far from my place.. But what the hell.. I'm happy with the new company...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Good for you Nina. Wherever your happy, as long as you still meet with us, no probs iyan! Hehehehe.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home